Translate

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Vyhlidka Maj

Both of my parents had never been to Vyhlidka Maj, so I suggested they go.  Luckily a class got postponed, so I was able to join them.  If I hadn't gone with them I do not think they would've been able to find the correct location for it.  Google maps is really needed to find the specification location for the amazing view of the Vltava. The first time I went to Vyhlidka Maj was in Autumn, so it was nice to see it again in spring when everything was green. It was a bit of a walk in the horrendous heat, but they managed to get to the location with me. We were very lucky because as we were getting to the specific spot everyone had left.  We had the whole place to ourselves.  It was very nice and my parents really enjoyed the view.   








No comments:

Post a Comment