Translate

Monday, November 22, 2021

Trebic

It had been a while since I visited Trebic, so I figured it was about time I went.  We just went for the weekend and it was nice to see Leos's parents again. We also managed to visit his sister.  She ordered sushi for us for dinner.  Plus we had some delicious moscato.   Since we didn't think we would be able to visit again before we go to the US for Christmas, his parents gave me my Christmas gifts early.  I think it was the earliest I have been given Christmas gifts.  It was a nice quick trip.

                                       the photo doesn't capture the beauty I saw with my eyes
                                                                so many apples still on trees
                                                                        sushi in Trebic
                                                              not the best for taking pictures
                                               delicious sparkling wine I drank with Leos's sister
                                                    early Christmas presents from Leos's parents

No comments:

Post a Comment