Translate

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Thanksgiving

On actual Thanksgiving day I ordered food from Manifesto Market.  The spread was quite nice and the portion was HUGE!!  On the Saturday Tokyo Bakery was having an event so people could buy Japanese pastries.  The organization this time around was MUCH better.  I just picked a time and showed up.  I was able to get some pastries that I wasn't able to last time.  The melon bread was absolutely delicious and I will definitely get it next time. The Totoro pastries were so cute that it was a bit hard to eat them.  In the evening my friends and I had a potluck.  There was a LOT of food.  Everyone brought so many delicious things.  Then we played some games.  It was a great nice.  I'm sure we will have another potluck in a couple of months.

                                                                Thanksgiving Dinner
                                                         last night to eat in public before 10pm
                                                           melon bread     TOKYO BAKERY


                                                                yummy sweets Leos's mom made
                                                                            the spread
                                                                        my delicious plate
                                                                        friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment