Translate

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Snow Days in CZ

In the beginning of December there were some days that were very white and beautiful.  We walked a bit around Praha to look at the beauty.  I also managed to have a nice walk in the forest next to the village.  The snow was so beautiful there and I couldn't help but take a LOT of photos in the forest.  One evening we decided to walk around Old Town square to see the Christmas tree and it was FULL of people even though there weren't any stalls.  I received a lot of delicious Christmas cookies and presents from my students.
































                                                                apples still on the tree
                                                                    cookies my students made
                                                                        so many people!!!




                                                               Christmas brownies I made
                                                                    cookies my friend made
                                                                all from one family!!
                                                               wonderful tea from one student

No comments:

Post a Comment