Translate

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Dinosaur Santa and Date Shake

My parents wanted to take us to Palm Springs to enjoy a great view with snow.  However, we made a BIG mistake by not purchasing tickets for the aerial tramway in advance.  Once we got there it was completely sold out.  It was a bit of a disappointment, but we managed to get to the dinosaurs at Cabazon.  The T-Rex was painted into a Santa Costume.  The T-Rex is 20meters (65 foot) tall.  Afterwards we went to the Hadley Date store to get a delicious date shake.  The last time I had a date shake was in high school when I was stupid to get it before a tennis match on a hot day.  I remember not feeling the best in my first match and lost.  Then I threw up the shake and won the next two matches.  Despite this bad experience I remember the shake tasting good, so I wanted to get it again.  Since I didn't have a tennis match, it was a much more enjoyable experience.  I couldn't have one my myself, so of course I shared it.  Next time we decide to go to Palm Springs, we will definitely buy the aerial tramway in advance!


                                                           im tiny compared to the dinosaur!!






                                                                            date shake

No comments:

Post a Comment