Translate

Friday, February 3, 2023

Wedding!!! 3.2.23

Leoš and I decided that we wanted to get married on the third of February because of the numbers 3.2.23.  We were originally supposed to have our ceremony at Old Town Square.  However, a month before the wedding we were notified that the reconstruction wasn't going to be finished in time.  Prague 1 had to change the location of the venue.  They told us that we were going to have it at Clam Gallas Palace. I looked at photos online and wasn't sure about the change. I decided that I needed to check out the venue in person  When I went to the palace I was pleasantly surprised.  The palace had been under reconstruction for the past 4 years and it was gorgeous. I was very so impressed with the paintings on the ceilings and the red carpet on the stairs.   We had a small ceremony with only my parents, my witness, Leoš's parents, his sister and her family.  We were very lucky to have such a talented photographer.  The photos turned out wonderful!  Towards the end of the post, the photos are from cell phones and not in order.....  And something that is absolutely incredible about the venue: we didn't have to pay to use the space!!! In the Czech Republic, when Czech citizens want to get married in the location allocated by the city hall, its free!!














































                                                              had to get the glasses in one picture!!





















                                         




                                                                getting my make-up done

No comments:

Post a Comment