Translate

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Arts and Crafts

I came across an event for arts and crafts. The organizer stated that she would help anyone interested in learning how to do embroidery.  I had never done it before, so I thought it would be nice to learn a new skill.  I arrived a bit late, but it was fine because it was a friend of mine organizing the event.  The three ladies at the event were doing embroidery and one was painting.  My friend had enough materials to get me started and showed me the basic techniques.  I hope that my finished project will look nice in the end.  It was a nice relaxed event where we chatted over tea and cake while working on our projects.  I'll try to go to another event in the future.  Thanks for teaching me how to do embroidery.

                                                                giant cup of tea next to a muffin
                                                                 decided to learn embroidery

                                                                            Chile
                                                                            Philippines   10,323
                                                                             nice event

No comments:

Post a Comment