Translate

Saturday, April 1, 2023

My Birthday!

For my birthday, Leoš wanted to take me to a restaurant just by ourselves the night before, so he decided to surprise me.  It was within walking distance from our place and I had no idea where we were going.  The restaurant was hidden in plain sight and had a VERY small interior.  The food was ABSOLUTELY amazing.  We enjoyed our 3 courses very much and I would be happy to go there again for a special occasion.  When I woke up on my birthday, Leoš surprised me with balloons in the living room. The weather was supposed to be bad, but luckily it turned out to be great.  We went to a Hanami Festival that was going on and Leoš got to have sakura beer, while I had sakura ice cream.  Then we went for lunch so I could have my favorite chicken and waffles. It's been a while since I have planned something for my birthday.  Covid restrictions always happened around my birthday and it was difficult to get people together during that time.  Luckily, things seem to be completely fine now and that is in the past.  My favorite Vietnamese restaurant in Prague is a place that is great for sharing food.  I have been wanting to go with my friends there for some time, so it was a great chance to get all of them there for my birthday.  I planned the dinner quite last minute, so I was happy that almost everyone was able to come.  I had a great time with them and it was so nice of them to give me such lovely presents.  I had a wonderful birthday.  Thanks to everyone who came and sent messages to me, I really appreciate it.

                                               amuse bouche: lamb ragu with homemade gnocchi
                                                                        white asparagus
                                                                            tuna
                                                                        octopus
                                                                  meat with white asparagus
                                                                            lemon tart
                                                                        fruit dessert
                                                           Leoš surprised me in the morning
                                                                        blue skies
                                                                    sakura ice cream, yummy~
                                                           Japanese Festival on my bday
                                                              chicken and waffles for lunch
                                           the way my friend was served tea, looks like she is going camping~
                                                                  thanks for coming everyone!
                                                                        all the dishes
                                                                 the rice, soup and side dishes


                                                                    my birthday dessert
                                                                            game time
                                                          the balloons with all the presents I got!
                                                                    photos my friends sent
                                                                I received a scroll from a friend




No comments:

Post a Comment