Translate

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Butterfly Exhibit at the Botanical Garden

I had some extra time in the morning, so my friend and I decided to go to the botanical garden to check out the butterfly exhibit. It was so nice to go during the week because it wasn't that busy.  However, once we got to the greenhouse area where the butterfly exhibit was, it was so crowded with school children.  A lot of kids were on school trips to see the butterflies. We were lucky enough to have a butterfly land on both of us.  For lunch we decided to eat at the newly opened restaurant at the garden and the food was great! The price was good too, so that was a bonus.  Then we returned to the center of Praha and went to Cerna Madona to have their artistic desserts.  They were a work of art and tasted fantastic!  Later in the afternoon while I was walking in the forest I came across a butterfly and it walked on my face. It was a butterfly filled day!

























                                                                            cocoon area



                                                                feeding area for the butterfly



                                                                     a butterfly landed on me

                                                                         so beautiful
                                                            a butterfly landed on my friend
                                                  pulled pork sandwich at the botanical garden
                                                                        works of art
                                                                            heavenly
                                                                walking in the forest in Strasin
                               the butterfly walked from my nose to the top of my head and then flew away

No comments:

Post a Comment