Translate

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Butterfly, Walk, Nice food, New Glasses

When I went on a walk through Petrin, I came across a very beautiful butterfly. I wanted to see if I would be able to get it on my finger and sure enough I was able to.  I was even able to get it close to my face.  When I put the butterfly on my friend's finger, it immediately flew away.  I guess it only liked me :)  We continued our walk through the castle and into my favorite park in the castle area.  Then when we walked next to the river, we saw people putting the boats from last night's concert into huge trucks to drive back to Italy.  For lunch, we went to the place I had my wedding reception at.  The food was good, but the service was nothing like the wedding reception.  When we got back to Andel, there were ducks in the tram area!  The next day, one of students made me glasses similar to the ones for my blog with her 3D pen.  I think she did a FANTASTIC job! They are so cute!










                                           boats from the concert last night going back to Italy
                                                                            pasta dish
                                                                            my dessert
                                                                     my friend's dessert
                                                                        ducks at Andel
                                                              glasses made by my student

No comments:

Post a Comment