Translate

Monday, May 1, 2023

Labor Day/Day for Couples

My friend told me about an event that was happening at Petrin with a beer company.  First, Leoš and I went to Naplavka to get some food and then ice cream.  Afterwards, we made our way to Petrin to kiss under a blossoming tree and then join my friend at the beer event.  There was a photo booth where you could have your picture taken for free.  The bonus part was that if you had your photo taken, you would get a free beer.  Leoš was happy with the free beer, but not the wait for the beer.  After the beer event, my friend and I walked a path under the castle and then to Wallenstein Garden.  We parted ways and I met up with Leoš for some delicious burgers.  It was a nice way to spend the public holiday.

                                                     rhubarb=pink  basil and olive oil=green
                                                                    under a blossoming tree
                                                                            free beer
                                                                     castle in the background
                                                                        cheers!













                                                                        burger for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment