Translate

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Camden, Australia


Camden is a cute town south of Sydney.  The people are really nice and it has a very homey feel to it.  The first person I took a photo of while in Australia was a person from the states, lol!  I got loads of help from him with getting my phone set up.  Then my friend and I were sent on a mission to get as much reeses(as in candy from the states) products we could with 50 bucks at the mall. Then went to a gym, a pub, Mcdonalds to try and get free wifi(but it wasnt working), and then a cute coffee shop. Thanks to everyone who participated!




USA

Australia

Australia     660

Australia 

Australia 

reindeer 

Australia

Australia

Australia

Australia

Australia

Scotland 

Australia 

Australia   670

Australia 

Australia 

Australia        
i was shocked to see this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment