Translate

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Manly, Australia

So, my wonderful friend Cindy and her husband have allowed me to stay with them until I get things settled.  Manly is a beautiful city next to the water.  The beaches are beautiful and the atmosphere is very relaxed.  I could've gotten more pictures than what I have now, but I have been very chilled and laid back since I got here.  On Saturday as I was walking along the beachfront, Cindy and I saw a whale jumping from the ocean a couple times.  It was an amazing sight to see!  Now all I need to do is FIND A JOB!!!  The funniest thing about Manly so far is that I have met sooooooooooo many Brazilians and not so many Aussies, haha!

Brazil

Brazil

Cindy    Brazil

Brazil

Canada

Brazil

Brazil     680

Peru

England

England

England

Ireland

Gibraltar 

Brazil

reggae night!

Brazil

England

Brazil    690

Brazil

Brazil     

No comments:

Post a Comment