Translate

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Reunions and Halloween Barcelona, Spain

 I decided to go to Barcelona because I knew my very good friend Maria was studying there.  I had no idea I would be able to catch up with three other people as well.  Two I met while teaching in Korea and the other friend is someone I have known since I was in kindergarten and haven't seen in ten years. It was so great to catch up with everyone.  I thought that Halloween would be more of a big thing than it actually was in Barcelona.  Despite this I had a great time with my friends.



Eimear    Ireland

Obama statue ready for Halloween

Ireland

Ireland

Ireland

Ireland

Argentina

Argentina

Chris   USA

Mexico

Brazil     580

Italy

Spain

Cal    Scotland

Colombia

Scotland

Germany

Spain

Spain

Mexcio

Spain     590

China

Iran

Spain

Poland

USA

Croatia 

Norway

Hong Kong

USA

No idea      600

Spain

Germany       


devil dog
Maria's friend      Cuba


No comments:

Post a Comment