Translate

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

LAX---------->SYD

While I was at home, I decided to lay low and not take that many pictures.  While at the airport on my way to Sydney I realized that I needed to get back to travel mode.  I was able to get a good amount of photos of other travelers and flight attendants.  Thanks to everyone who participated. The flight attendants on the flight from LAX to NADI were definitely much much nicer than the ones from my flight from NADI to Sydney.
USA

newly weds  USA    640

enjoy Fiji!!!!!!    USA

Fiji

Fiji

Fiji

Fiji

Fiji

Fiji

Fiji

awesome welcoming in Fiji, too bad just a 4 hour layover in the airport

Australia

New Zealand    650

everybody needed POWER

New Zealand 

New Zealand

New Zealand 

Australia

New Zealand

Australia

Fiji     


No comments:

Post a Comment