Translate

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fruit Picking So. California


Once every year my mother and her friends go to a friend's ranch to pick some fruit.  I happened to be home on the day of the event.  It was such a HOT day in Southern California.  33 C or 92 F.  It was too HOT!  My body was freaking out because it wasn't used to that kind of heat being in Europe for the past three months.  It was so nice being able to collect so much delicious fruit! I had been craving orange juice in the morning and boy was I able to make a LOT of it at the end of the day.  It was really nice being able to catch up with some family friends that I haven't seen in a LONG time.  What a great day!




Chizuko     Japan

Misae-san     Japan

Adam    USA

Sid         USA

Twee    Vietnam

Ria   Japan

Rocky     USA     610

USA

Gordon    USA

doggie

Mary    North Korea

USA

USA       615

No comments:

Post a Comment