Translate

Monday, October 29, 2012

Andorra La Vella, Andorra

The weather was soooooo cold on Sunday that I really couldn't enjoy the natural beauty without freezing my ass off, so I decided to go to the center much earlier than I expected.  It was nice to walk around and see all the stores.  Later in the evening I went to a convention that happens once a year.  The next day I walked around the city center and even walked to a huge thermal water healing center.  It looked very relaxing, but was wayyyy too expensive, plus I was going back to Barcelona so I couldn't go to it.  Walking around the capital really seemed like I was just walked around in an airport because of all the duty free shops.  I am so happy that I was able to see both sides of Andorra, however I must say that I prefer the natural beauty of the country than all the shops. 




Spain

France

Andorra

Argentina

Spain

blue bros

kitty

Spain     570






2 comments: