Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bratislava, Slovakia


I really want to thank my Slovak supporters because again with the page views, Slovakia is number 1!!!  With so much support and page views, I was expecting to get a lot more photos while in Bratislava, but I didn't get the chance. :( I was able to stay with some great people that my really good Slovak friend put me in contact with.  I had a great tour guide of Bratislava :) and amazing hosts.  I even spent the night at a university dormitory!!!  Didn't think I would do that again  :) I had a great time with everyone and I hope to see you guys again in the future. 



Jakob   Slovakia

Matus    Slovakia    360

Sona    Slovakia

crazy chef statue

knight

piggy....glasses are on the crown, his face was too big :)

Radka's roommate   Slovakia

Veronika's roommate  Slovakia

Veronika's dormmate   Slovakia

Veronika's roommate    Slovakia    


No comments:

Post a Comment