Translate

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Meetings, meetings, meetings 10/10

To begin my day, I decided to go to a vegetarian restaurant called Lehka Hlava.  It was delicious!! Met up with some people there.  Then walked around the city using my USE-IT map.  Their website is www.use.it.cz  I just love their maps.  They show you the places where locals recommend and so far the places that I have been to on the map have been great. Since I was in the area, I went to the headquarters for the map to ask the staff  a few questions. Then I went to a tea house to meet up with some people.  Finally, ended the night in my favorite hole-in-the-wall tea house.  They mix the shisha flavors and the 2 combinations that I have tried have been great!




Romania

Bulgaria

delicious lunch!!!!

Jamaica 

Use-it map staff   Czech Rep.

Use-it map staff     Czech Rep.

Sweets shop lady     Czech Rep.   220

Hungary 

Romania 

Turkey

Portugal 

Egypt 

USA

Hong Kong

Turkey

 Matej (already pictured) Slovakia 

maybe ill have people using this prop as well :)

this guy came up with an awesome flavor combination last time Strawberry/Kiwi/Rose Czech Rep.

this guy gave us Grape/Mint/Lemon  delicious!   Czech Rep. 

chilled out dog

Czech Rep.     

No comments:

Post a Comment