Translate

Friday, October 12, 2012

Vaclavske Namesti

Had an amazing morning.  Then went to lunch at an awesome soup place that has Georgian food as well. Here is their website, check it out and then GO to the restaurant, you will not be disappointed! http://www.lunchtime.cz/polevkarna/english/#stale-menu   I was so happy because the head cooks are from Georgia(the country).  I was able to speak with them in Georgian and it was so great to speak the language again.  They were such nice ladies and awesome cooks!  The food was delicious!  Then I went to Vaclavske Namesti and took some more photos of random tourists.  Thank you all so very much for participating and being good sports about it!  :) I was able to take photos of a demonstrator, people from Taiwan(the country where I actually BOUGHT the glasses), the person whom I bought my watch from, etc..  I find that my project enables me to talk to a lot of different and interesting people.  I wanted to go back to Charles Bridge to take some more photos, but unfortunately the weather was bad and had to call it a day.  Went to a tea house  to escape the rain.



chickpea soup and kachapuri

Georgia 

Georgia

Czech Rep.
Czech Rep.

Czech Rep.

me with the Georgian cooks!
საჭმელი  გემრიელი 

Czech Rep.

Slovakia

Syria 

China

China

China

Taiwan

Taiwan 

Serbia

Serbia 

Netherlands 

Indonesia 

Israel 

Canada

blue cat

only 8 euro thai massages 

Bulgaria    290

Germany 

Czech Rep.


No comments:

Post a Comment