Translate

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Black Light Theater Praha Oct. 9

My neighbor in the apartment I am staying in in Praha invited me to watch Aspects of Alice in a black light theater.  You can buy tickets online at www.tafantastika.cz.  The location is  Palac Unitaria, Karlova 8, 110 01 Prague 1.  It is a very different and special kind of theater.  The special effects with the black light are awesome.  I recommend it to anyone.  I was able to take pictures of one of the main actors, the people helping out with the special effects, the ushers, and the person in charge of the theater.  It was a great opportunity.  Unfortunately my neighbor's sister wasn't acting in the show last night. She is the main character, Alice, when she performs.




Tereza       Czech Rep.

Czech Rep.

Actor      Czech Rep.

Special effects      Czech Rep.

Czech Rep.

Czech Rep.    210

Czech Rep.

Head Guy     Czech Rep.

Czech Rep.

Advertisement 

Statue close to the theater

Morocco 




No comments:

Post a Comment