Translate

Friday, October 19, 2012

Rastislavice, Slovakia

My very good friend put me in contact with his family, so I went to visit his family in Rastislavice.  It is a small village of only 900 people.  Much smaller than the village I lived in when I was in Georgia.  I had the opportunity to meet his family and experience night life in the village. The funniest thing is that I got more photos in this village, than I got in the capital city!!!  I have been having the most amazing time out here.   PLUS, my page just got over 1,000 views in just 3 weeks!!!!! AMAZING!!!  Thanks Matej  :)



Matej's grandmother   Slovakia




his mother    Slovakia

Emma    Slovakia 

his father    Slovakia 


his sister, Mirka   Slovakia  370

Slovakia 

so cute!

Mirka's boyfriend   Slovakia 

not with the kitty glasses, but adorable :)

Mirka's future mother-in-law   Slovakia

ewwwwwwwww

Slovakia

Slovakia 

Slovakia 

Slovakia  (she gave me a giraffe pin as a gift)

Slovakia 

Slovakia 

Slovakia    380

Slovakia 

Slovakia (when he first saw me, he thought i was his cousin, lol)

Slovakia 

Slovakia 


Slovakia 

Slovakia 

Slovakia 

Slovakia 

Slovakia 

Slovakia   390

Slovakia 

Slovakia 

Slovakia 

Slovakia    

people at the bar who wanted  a pic with me



No comments:

Post a Comment