Translate

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Goodbye Praha, Hello Bratislava


My month in Praha went by so quick.  I had such a great time getting to know the city inside out and meeting such fabulous people.  The USE-IT map, that I mentioned in a previous blog really helped me get to know the city. The places they recommended were all awesome!  The people whom I met really made my trip unforgettable and really special.  I will miss everyone dearly.  It was quite hard for me to say bye to Praha, but I know that I have many more adventures to come and that I will be back in the future.  I really appreciate the fact that I was able to stay in my father's friend's flat for the entire month.  So, the first three photos were taken in Praha, the next three were taken on the bus to Bratislava and then the last four were taken in Bratislava.  I was lucky enough to have my Slovak friend put me in touch with his friends in Bratislava.






Sida     Czech Rep.

Slovakia      350

Slovakia 

Hong Kong

Hong Kong

Romania

Peter    Slovakia

Radka      Slovakia

Lucas      Slovakia

waitress with a hello kitty sweater, i def had to ask her to put the glasses on :) Slovakia 





No comments:

Post a Comment