Translate

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Army Party Rastislavice, Slovakia

This village definitely knows how to party.  The village is much, much older than the United States.  In fact, the village was founded in 1400.  I have been having a great time meeting everyone.  Everybody has been so nice and welcoming. I actually stayed in this village a day longer than I expected. Thank you Rastislavice.  This visit would be perfect if there was one more special person here as well.  YOU know who you are  ;)



Slovakia


Slovakia

Slovakia

My gin supplier, lol   Slovakia

my giraffe tattoo artist, lol   Slovakia 

Slovakia   400

hesitant about taking a photo, but did so   Slovakia

hilarious guy   Slovakia 

I got a welcome drink because I wore an "army" hat

bartender   Slovakia

Slovakia 

green tongues   Slovakia 

Slovakia 

Slovakia 

the dj.....played lots of good music    Slovakia 

Slovakia 

Slovakia 

Slovakia 

Slovakia    

goodness 

OMG!




2 comments: