Translate

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Boxing Day


Boxing day was another day that I thought I was going to have to work, but didn't have to. So I had another day in which I could relax and hang out with some people.  I got invited by a Swedish friend to play brannboll.  Its a Swedish game similar to baseball.  It was quite fun. The first game my team won, but the second time around we lost.  I hope that we will be able to play again in the future.  Later we all just hung out and listened to some live music.  Such a great day!  :)  While I was walking back home, a nice group of people decided that I shouldn't be walking by myself, so they let me join them and I was able to get some great pictures of them.  Thanks guys! 


Sweden

Sweden 

Sweden   930

Sweden 

Sweden

Sweden

England 

Sweden

Australia 

Germany 

Germany 

Australia 

Sweden    940

rules for the game 

England 

Canada 

Germany 

Germany 

Australia 

Australia 

USA

USA

Australia 

me with the glasses for a change 

puppy

Australia    950

Australia 

Australia 

Australia     





No comments:

Post a Comment