Translate

Saturday, December 8, 2012

customers dec 6-8th

  Another successful round of photos from watervue restaurant.  Thank you all for participating.  I was even able to get my youngest participant.....a newborn, only 2 WEEKS OLD!!  I want to thank the mother for allowing me to take the photo!  Also, thanks to the last group that took the photos of themselves with my glasses and camera.  I am happy that all the customers are having fun with the project as well!  Thanks everyone!!!!


Australia 

Australia

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Malaysia    820

Malaysia 

Malaysia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia (my youngest photo...2 weeks old)

Australia   THANK YOU!

Australia     830

USA

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia     840

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia    

No comments:

Post a Comment