Translate

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Customers at Manly Italian Restaurant 12/20


So, I started a new job at Manly Italian Restaurant and got the blessing from the owner to continue my project with the glasses. I reckon I will be able to get a lot of photos in no time.  It was really interesting to see how many locals came to this place because with my previous job, I only encountered tourists.  The chef/owner of the place is an amazing cook and I can see why the locals come to this place.  Basically, when you come here, you're family. Everyone had a great time taking photos, so it was unfortunate when my camera died and I couldn't take photos of more customers. Thanks to everyone who participated!!  :)



Australia

Australia 

Australia

Australia 

Indonesia 

Australia 

Australia 

Russia 

Ukraine 860

Ukraine 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment