Translate

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Manly Italian Restaurant 12/23

This time I made sure my camera was fully charged so I could take as many photos as I wanted.  The evening was a bit slower than I thought it would be.  So, it allowed me to take a photo of every single customer we had this night.  It was great talking to everyone and having some pleasant conversations with the customers.  Once again almost everyone who ate at the restaurant was from Australia.   I spoke with a great couple who lived in South Africa like I did.  And I even got an invitation to stay with a family if I make it back to the blue mountains.  Def a great night to be working.  Thanks everyone!




Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia   870

Italy 

Australia 

Taiwan 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia  880

Australia 

Australia 

South Africa 

Australia 

Australia 

New Zealand 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 890

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Brazil 

Brazil

Brazil 

No comments:

Post a Comment