Translate

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve/Christmas Day

This year I thought I was going to have to work on both Christmas eve and Christmas.  I was not excited about that because I have never worked on Christmas day in my life.  A blessing in disguise was the bad weather, because with the bad weather, I was not called into work.  :)    Instead I was adopted my two Swedish families to enjoy Christmas with them.  (One of the families was my friend's family.  A girl I haven't seen in the 10 years, and randomly met again in Manly.  Crazy!)  I got to try a Swedish alcoholic beverage called Glogg, that tasted like Christmas and was incredibly delicious!!!  I had a wonderful time, thanks guys!!!  On Christmas day, the weather was soooo bad.  It rained all day, so I just chilled at a friend house.  She has two Korean housemates, so on Christmas I got to eat KIMCHI, haha!





Sweden 

Sweden

Sweden

Sweden   900

Sweden

Sweden 

Australia 

Australia 

Mexico

Sweden

USA

enjoying a picnic sheltered from the rain by a giant tree

Australia 

Australia 

France    910

France 

France 

France 

France 

Sweden 

Christmas eve dinner....best salt and pepper calamari!!! 

Australia 

Wales 

Wales 

Northern Ireland 

New Zealand    920

Australia 

USA

Australia 

England 

England 

South Korea 

South Korea 





No comments:

Post a Comment