Translate

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April 17th

Today was a beautiful day so I walked to freshwater and enjoyed the beach.  However, it was a bit too cold for my liking to go in the water.  There were a good amount of people at work today to keep me busy, but at the same time I was able to take pictures.  I was telling the first group of people about the famous people I met just recently and how I got Simon Westaway to put my glasses on, and what do you know he came in while that group was leaving.  I could tell they noticed him while I was speaking to him as they were passing by.  Thanks to everyone who participated!  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!!!

Australia 

Australia   2080

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Canada   2090

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Brazil

Brazil

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia    2100

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia    

No comments:

Post a Comment