Translate

Friday, April 26, 2013

April 26th

Today was a beautiful day, so I went to Freshwater to meet up with my friends and go to the beach.  Afterwards we cooked some food and then I had to go to work.  Work was not nearly as busy as it was on Thursday night.  On Thursday (ANZAC day) we were busy the WHOLE night, non stop and we didnt have enough people working, but all the customers were very understanding..  I was able to take photos on Friday night and I was also able to leave work early.  Thanks to everyone who participated.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!

beautiful day at the beach

Australia    2250

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia    2260

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Germany

Germany

Germany

Germany    

No comments:

Post a Comment