Translate

Sunday, April 14, 2013

JOHN TRAVOLTA

So, my parents have come to visit me here in Australia.  They always visit me wherever I live around the world. I decided to take a lil break from taking pictures for my blog, but I DID make it a point to take this amazing picture with the legendary John Travolta.  He was soooo nice and my dad and I had a  nice quick conversation with him. I do not want anyone using this photo for anything and that is why I put the copyright on the picture.  Well, I guess I got one of my goals marked off for my blog......kinda.  I wanted a famous person to put the glasses on, but I will settle with the glasses being in the picture and on me  :)  Thank you soooo much Danny Zuko ;)  (grease lightning, go grease lightning!) for being such a great sport and so down to earth!!!  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject. Thanks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment