Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

Beach day

After the horrible weather on Saturday, the weather has been so nice.  I decided to go snorkeling, but the visibility was not good at all!  At least I was able to swim a lot and not freeze.  My friends met me at Shelly and we enjoyed a nice bbq.  I plan on going to the beach almost everyday with this beautiful weather because I know that the weather will change soon and swimming in the water won't be an option anymore.  Work today was very quiet. Thanks to everyone who participated. Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!!

view from the water of manly beach

the current didnt make it easy to swim

wedding photos

Philippines

South Africa

Canada

Australia   2230

USA

Spain

Spain

Spain

Spain

England

USA

USA   

No comments:

Post a Comment