Translate

Sunday, April 14, 2013

SIMON WESTAWAY

Man, I really don't know what's going on this week.  Its been less than a week and now I have met 2 famous people.  I took a week off because my parents have come to visit me.  Tonight (April 14th) was my first night back to work after a week of relaxing and traveling around.  I was busy in the kitchen telling the owner my Travolta story and then I see a guy poke his head in and ask if we are open for business.  I apologize immediately and sit him down.  I told him that I was telling the owner about how I met John Travolta on my travels to the Gold Coast.  Then I walk away and my coworker tells me, oh my gosh that guy is a famous actor, he's the guy in Underbelly!! He plays Mick Gatto!! I have no idea, sorry-because I haven't seen the show, so I decide to ask him if my coworker is right.  And sure enough she was.....the man is Simon Westaway.   Such a nice guy and so down to earth.  I had a great conversation with him while he had his meal.  He was able to enjoy the restaurant with barely any customers because he came nice and early.  Then it started to get a little busy and he sneaked away without even saying bye!!!  I guess I was busy on the phone with a takeaway order, but he could've at least said bye!  Oh well, I understand he didn't want to stay with many people being there. Thanks to everyone who participated!!! Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!!



Australia 2066

I had to get a pic with him too!

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 2070

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Singapore   

No comments:

Post a Comment