Translate

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Cerro Pochoco

Today was a wonderful day for a hike.  The smog level in Santiago wasn't as bad as the last time I did this hike around a month ago.  It was so satisfying getting to the top of the mountain and seeing the wonderful view, but on the way down all of us were cursing the mountain.  The way down included a bunch of falls, slides, and a couple of battle wounds.  However, we had a great time.  Also we were lucky enough to catch a ride back to the closest bus stop because we weren't able to get a hold of a taxi collectivo.  I'm not looking forward to tomorrow and the next day.......when my muscles will be sore.  Can't wait for the next hike in a different location!!

Beautiful Andes in the distance

random flag

Germany

me in the distance


view of Santiago
stuffed zucchinis my housemates made

No comments:

Post a Comment