Translate

Friday, April 11, 2014

Superheros NIght

Wednesday was a day jammed packed with things to do.  I was a bit exhausted at the end of the day and I thought I was gonna have a quiet night in because the next day I had to be somewhere at 8:30am.  My housemate convinced me otherwise.  We went out to a club and danced the night away.  We even got to go on stage and pop out confetti to the crowd.  It was a lot of fun.  How I made it the next day at 8:30 still puzzles me........ Thanks to everyone who participated!

beautiful view while walking around

since there were so many clouds it looked like the sky was on fire

USA

Venezuela 

Venezuela 

Venezuela

USA

Switzerland  3650

Switzerland

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Canada  3660

Chile

Chile

Chile

Croatia 

France

Chile

Chile (already pictured as flash)

captain america and hulk arms

view from the dj booth

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile  3670

Chile

Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment