Translate

Monday, April 21, 2014

La Serena

For the long weekend my friend and I decided to get out of Santiago.  We first went to La Serena.  Unfortunately the only full day we had there was overcast the whole day, except for 5 minutes while the sun was setting.  The person we stayed with was so amazingly nice.  Thank you sooooo much for everything.  Your hospitality was great!!!!  Thanks to everyone who participated.  At the end of the trip while coming back to Santiago there wasn't so much hospitality and I was told if something doesn't make sense you just have to say its the Chilean way. Next time.....public transportation. 

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

this area reminded me of Cienfuegos, Cuba

the sun made an appearance for five minutes

through my wine glass

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile   3760

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment