Translate

Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Birthday! April 1st

Last year I had such a relaxing birthday at the beach in Australia. I didnt have to work and I was able to enjoy a bbq with my friends and go snorkeling.  This year was completely different. I had to check out an apartment (which I actually ended up getting--so it was good I went) and teach a couple of classes. Responsibility!  What?!!  Im not sure I can get used to city life. There was an 8.2 earthquake that hit the north of Chile on my birthday.  Luckily not too much damage was caused and here in Santiago we didnt feel a thing.  The next day I went to the weekly CS event and it happened to be the event's 4th anniversary.  There were lots of great people and it was a lot of fun. Thanks to those who participated.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject. Thanks!!

came home to this next to my bed

and this on my door....adorable!


USA

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile 
Chile  3610

Chile  

Italy

Chile

Chile

The Netherlands

Chile

Thailand

Chile

Chile


Chile  3620

Germany

Chile

England

Chile

Brazil

Chile

USA

Chile

USA

Colombia  3630

Chile

Bolivia

Ecuador

everyone

Chile

Chile

birthday cake


Chile

Chile
Chile

Peru  3639

No comments:

Post a Comment