Translate

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Monster Cafe and Ueno pond

I didn't have any plans after work on Thursday so I decided to open the couchsurfing app and see if anyone wanted to hang out.  I met up with some travelers in Harajuku and I thought they might enjoy going to the Monster Cafe, so I took them there.  To my surprise there wasn't a line to go into the place like the last time I went.  We were able to just walk in because it was a weekday night.  It was nice to see the difference between going to the cafe during the day on a weekend and in the evening on a weekday.  I was even able to get one of the workers to wear my glasses as well.


the center piece of the cafe

one of the workers

the other one

them dancing on the main center piece

Canada

Sweden

Germany  8190

Japan

first lotus flower of the season

nice close up

second lotus flower

another close up

lots of carp and a turtle at the pond in Ueno

getting some sun

Italy  8192

No comments:

Post a Comment