Translate

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Picnic at Yoyogi park

My original plan for Sunday was to go to the Giants baseball game, but the tickets I would've been able to get were standing tickets.  Since I went on a big hike the day before I didn't feel like standing for a full baseball game.  Instead I had a picnic at Yoyogi park.  The weather was great and it was a nice day to have a picnic.  One of my co-workers brought one of his guitars and played some music.  Another girl brought a large jump rope, so we did that and even got 4 people jumping at the same time.  I brought a frisbee and cards, so we enjoyed those as well.  It was a nice picnic.  I would like to do one more before the rainy season starts.

live music
nice picnic
Canada  8182

England

England

Japan 8185

jumping rope

No comments:

Post a Comment