Translate

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Week of Covering

Last week I spent the whole week teaching at one university.  The campus was really nice.  The building I was in was the museum building.  The floor below where I was teaching had a lot of animals on display.  The floor above me had a lot of butterflies on display and had a clear beehive so you could see all the action.  The food at the university was pretty good and affordable.  I had a nice week teaching there.  Now back to my normal schedule.

baby deer have spots

bone display of a giraffe

apparently the giant seal lived at a nearby aquarium and when we passed away the aquarium donated it to the university

nice roses

the university had a beautiful rose garden

white tiger

it was fascinating watching the bees work

delicious meal

England

Canada  8195

Australia

really good steak lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment