Translate

Friday, June 30, 2017

Todoroki Gorge (tokyo, japan)

My friends have told me about the gorge in Todoroki, so I have been wanting to go for some time.  Its a beautiful place pretty close to Tokyo.  My friend's friend planned the event, so I decided to join.  The weather was perfect and it was a great day to go to the gorge.   After the gorge we walked to a beer garden and tried some unique beer, beet beer and kale beer.  I had the kale beer.  For me, once was enough (I'm not much of a beer drinker). Then we went into the park and relaxed.  For some reason the first two people I took photos of didnt show up on my memory card......they were from Japan and Switzerland.  This is the first time this has ever happened.  Sorry guys, I'll have to get your photos at the next event!  The next day I walked around Asakusa and then went to a park near my apartment to check out the fireflies.  My friend and I went after hours so I was able to take a photo of one of the last fireflies of the season!

entering the gorge

nice reflections

really wanted the butterfly to spread its wings, but it didnt

Japan  8197

Australia

Germany

co-workers

everyone on the "hike"

explaining how to cleanse yourself before entering the shrine

Iran  8200

green, green, green

Germany

Singapore

Japan

India   8204

green, green, green

starting to bloom

in full bloom

had to get a photo

beet and kale beer

chilling at the park

in a japanese garden

nice bridge


bamboo area

nice little stream in Asakusa

cute older couple

koi

one of the last fireflies of the season

No comments:

Post a Comment