Translate

Friday, July 15, 2022

Botanical Garden

In the morning I went to the Botanical Garden in Prague 2 near Albertov.  There were so many plants and it was nice to see the variety . For lunch I grabbed some Japanese soba. In the afternoon I had to take Tania back to the bus terminal so she could return back to Amsterdam for her flight back to Seattle.  It was a busy week with her. but really great.  We managed to do a lot of things and I hope she will return again in the future. 

                                                state flower of California-The Golden Poppy
                                                   forest strawberry and my finger for scale
                                                                    look what we found here
                                                                        big plant
                                                                       lone sunflower
                                                                soba with tofu and chicken
t-shirt with my hometown area
                                                                        last pic of her trip

No comments:

Post a Comment