Translate

Monday, July 25, 2022

Devil's Head (Melnik)

It had been a while since I visited the Devil's Head in Melnik so I figured it was time to visit it again.  At the bottom of the trail I noticed that there was a map showing different locations with other random faces carved in the stone.  Next time I visit I will make sure that I have enough time to check out the entire area.  For lunch we had Indian food.  The food was great and the naan was bigger than my hand.  It was a nice day. 

the Devil faces
                                                      of course I had to climb on top of them

                                                                faces in another location
                                                                    map for a future walk



                                                                    a kid snuck in the gate


                                                                naan the size of my hand!
                                                                    Indian for lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment