Translate

Sunday, June 9, 2024

Dresden 2

In the morning, we went for breakfast in the hotel restaurant.  The buffet was huge.  I didn't want to get too full because I needed to get a bratwurst before leaving Germany.  After breakfast, we went for a walk and it was so much different to 12 hour prior.  It was quite empty around the city.  There was a bike race set up and not many people walking around.  It was nice to see the streets less full.  Just before leaving Dresden, I got my bratwurst.  It was delicious.  It was a nice weekend in Dresden.

                                                    view from the hallway of the hotel

                                                            view from my parents' room
                                                             also from my parents' room
                                  now not just bibles are in hotel rooms, but also the teachings of Buddha











                                                                        so hideous!


                                                                    one day

                                                   

                                          I always gotta have a bratwurst when I visit Germany
                                                              the hotel was very central!!

No comments:

Post a Comment