Translate

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Indian Summer Festival

This weekend I was supposed to go to Bratislava with Leos and my parents, but my parents had to cancel. At the last minute a friend of mine, who I met while filming last year, invited me to go to the Indian Summer Festival. Luckily, I arrived an hour earlier than I planned and it was perfect timing because it was time for the holi colors. I went to the stage and was able to grab a few packets of color and throw them in the air with everyone.  It was so much fun!  I went prepared and wore clothes I didn't mind getting dirty with colors. The last time I enjoyed the colors was during a Color Run in Santiago, Chile.  I was ready and didn't mind getting the colors on me.  All the people I hung out with didn't want any of their clothes to get dirty.  Basically I got colors thrown on me and then my friend would take the powder off of my face and carefully put it on her face and others.  It was quite funny.  The main act for the festival was the world's first female bhangra team called Eternal Taal.  They were so good and did a great job hyping up the crowd.  My friend and I danced for so many hours.  It was such a good cardio workout.  I had so much fun!  Thanks for the invite!




                                                                first I was blue



                                                        then I got pink dumped on me
                                                                   I didn't mind
                                                                Cambodia
                                                            Slovakia 10,485
                                                                India
                                                                    India (already pictured)


                                                               so many colors mixed in
                                                  dancing with another person I filmed with
                                                                dance dance
                                                                    dance dance

                                                                    Ukraine
                                                                        India

                                                                      England
                                                                        India  10,490
                                                                        England
                     we were the only ones in the group with our faces completely colored

                                                     
                                                      my hair at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment