Translate

Saturday, June 8, 2024

Dresden

It was my dad's birthday and he asked Leoš and I if we wanted to join him and my mom to Dresden for the weekend.  Of course we said yes. It was such a beautiful sunny day. My father suggested that we go to the Zwinger (museum in Dresden) with my mom. The museum was HUGE!! There were so many parts to it.  Towards the end, we were getting a bit too tired and my mom and I lost Leoš in the last gallery. We saw as many painting as we could and then went to the exit.  Leoš was already there, but he only waited 5 minutes for us. We went back to the hotel to get my dad and then went for dinner.  After dinner, I was the only one with enough energy to walk around the city.  I figured since our hotel was so central, I might as well take advantage of the location.  I saw the sunset and figured I should get Leoš from the room.  He was sleeping, but I made him get up and walk around with me.  We watched some fireworks and listened to people play music.  It was a really nice evening.










                                                           a bit of gloss missing on the nose

                                                                completely made of porcelain
                                                                    man with rats











                                                    world's oldest mechanical calculator







                                                                I wrote HI with some leaves





                                                        view from the hotel






                                                names of 3 teenage mutant turtles


                                                            this hard shell insect was in my eye!




                                                  I made tired Leoš come out and walk with me

No comments:

Post a Comment