Translate

Saturday, November 22, 2014

color run santiago

My friends told me about the color run and seemed like it would be really fun to do.  A big group of us wanted to do the run, but unfortunately we didnt buy the tickets at the same time and the event sold out!!  I am really glad that I bought my ticket when I did because the run was soooo much fun.  It wasnt a serious run, just an awesome event with lots of colored powder.  It was a bit hard to breath in the color sections of the run, but it really was great.  Thanks to those who participated.  I wish I wouldve taken more photos of people, oh well!

the music stage

the first color section

Venezuela

Venezuela

me

Venezuela

Venezuela   5020

Venezuela

my friend and I

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile   5028

colors

sooo pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment