Translate

Saturday, November 22, 2014

friday pool day

Last year when I was living in Australia I went snorkeling a LOT! My friend told me that I should take a photo of myself wearing my glasses underwater.  Since I had a lot of time on my hands at the pool I decided that it was time to take an underwater photo.  It turned out alright.  Then I went to a friend´s birthday party.


bubbles

view from the pool

i wouldnt mind having this view everyday

Chile

Chile

USA


USA (no idea why it posted the pic on its side....)  5016


1 comment:

  1. It's always so fun to read about you and your travels. Judging by the photos you share, I can tell how much fun you have every time you're out seeing the world. In any case, I see that you've had another few people wearing your kitty glasses. That'll be a great addition to your collection. Hahaha! Thanks for sharing that! Have a nice day! :)

    Joanne Henry @ Tranquility Pools

    ReplyDelete