Translate

Sunday, November 23, 2014

weiner dog event

A good friend of mine in Chile has a weiner dog. She told me that they were having a weiner dog event in my favorite park in Santiago, so of course I decided to join in.  I have never seen so many weiner dogs in one place.  It was great!!!  There were some awesome costumes that the dogs were wearing.  I had fun and it was such  cute lil event and so many great dogs.  I wouldnt mind going to another event an taking more photos.  Thanks to those who participated!!!!


event poster 

up in the air

Suki

so cute

Chile

cute lil guy

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

half of the group....couldnt get everyone in thc picture

everyone holding their dogs up

dog race

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile  5060

awwww

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

dog cake, haha

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile  5070

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile  5078

No comments:

Post a Comment